The Cheltenham Festival is arguably the highlight of the betting calendar for horse racing fans and Betfred has an attractive offer for both new and existing customers.
All you have to do is opt in, take advantage of a £1 free bet and whichever customer’s free bet earns the highest return will win an extra £100,000 in cash.
How does the Betfred £100,000 prize offer work?
All new and existing Betfred customers who make at least one deposit and place a real money bet or wager are eligible for this offer.
Once you have opted in, you will be credited with a £1 free bet and all you have to do is place it on any Cheltenham market. The customer who makes the biggest winning bet will be rewarded with an extra £100,000 prize.
Cheltenham provides ample opportunity to create a bet with big odds through accumulators, trebles and various other multiples.
But there are also some other longer-priced horses capable of upsetting the odds so you will not be short of options for your £1 free bet that gives you the chance to win a £100,000 cash prize.
Even if you are not the overall winner, any winnings from your £1 free bet will be credited to your account (not including stake).
How to claim the Betfred Cheltenham £100,000 prize offer
- Click here to opt in to the promotion.
- Account must have at least one deposit and real-money bet or wager since registering.
- Free £1 bet will be credited within 24 hours.
- Use on any Cheltenham bet before March 14, 2023.
- Winner will receive extra £100,000 in cash.
Betfred Cheltenham £100,000 prize offer T&Cs
Opt in between 9am (UK time) on March 6, 2023 and 11.59pm (UK time) on March 12, 2023 to receive a £1 free bet, credited within 24 hours. All free bets expire at 11.59pm (UK time) on March 13, 2023. Qualifying bets must be placed between 9am (UK time) on March 6, 2023 and 11.59pm (UK time) on March 13, 2023 on any 2023 Cheltenham Festival bet. Total stake exactly £1 in free bets (or currency equivalent). Maximum one entry. Account must also have at least one deposit and one real-money bet or wager on any Betfred product since registering to qualify. One £100,000 cash prize credited to the customer with the greatest bet return, winner confirmed by 5pm (UK time) on March 18, 2023. Prize must be accepted via phone call/SMS within 72 hours. Full T&Cs apply. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or proof of ID and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
Who is eligible for this offer?
- New and existing verified online customers with an open and active Betfred account can take part.
- Account must also have at least one deposit and one real-money bet or wager on any Betfred product since registering to qualify.
How do you qualify?
- Customers must opt in before 11.59pm (UK time) on March 12, 2023 to receive £1 free bet (or currency equivalent), credited within 24 hours. Maximum one per customer.
- To opt in, log in and then click the opt in button on the promotional page.
- Free bet will expire at 11.59pm UK time on March 13, 2023 and will be removed if not used in its entirety.
- A free bet of exactly £1 (or currency equivalent) must then be placed on a Cheltenham Festival bet between 9am (UK time) on March 6, 2023 and 11.59pm (UK time) on March 13, 2023. Any bets placed outside of this time frame will not count towards qualification.
- All bet types and Cheltenham Festival markets will qualify.
- All legs must be on the Cheltenham Festival 2023 to qualify.
What will not qualify?
- Cashed-out bets.
- Real-money bets not using free bets.
- Bets featuring legs on anything but the 2023 Cheltenham Festival.
What will you receive?
When will you be credited?
- Free bets will be credited within 24 hours of opting in.
- The customer with the greatest bet return at the end of the Festival will win an additional £100,000 in cash, confirmed by 5pm (UK time) on March 18, 2023.
Are there any other limitations you should know about?
- Applies to Betfred.com and the Betfred App.
- Betfred reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any free bet or payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request a valid Government-issued photo identity (passport/full driving licence) and proof of address (bank statement/utility bill) dated within the last three months, along with a photo of yourself holding a passport or full driving licence so that you can be clearly identified alongside your photo ID (a selfie). Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- Maximum one qualifying free bet per customer. In the event of multiple £1 free bets placed during the promotional period, only your first qualifying bet will count.
- By opting into this promotion, the player agrees to be contacted by Betfred if they are the winner. Including SMS, telephone call or email. Please ensure that your contact information is up to date to ensure that if you are the winner, we are able to contact you.
- Winning customer(s) will be contacted by 5pm (UK time) on March 18, 2023 to confirm details and accept their prize. Betfred reserves the right to select a new winner if a 72-hour period elapses without response or contact from the winner.
- In the event of multiple winners with the same qualifying bet returns, £100,000 will be split evenly across all winners.
- Cash will be credited into the winning customer’s Betfred account.
- Free bets will not be returned for void/cancelled bets.
- Tote bets do not apply.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Betfred Management Team will be final and based on our Terms and Conditions.
- Free bet stake will not be included in any winnings.
- Free bets are not exchangeable for cash.
- Betfred reserves the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions. Customers will be notified separately if we have placed restrictions on their account.
Can Betfred change or remove this offer?
Betfred reserves the right to withdraw the promotion, if required, for reasons beyond our control, such as system failures or supplier withdrawal (not exhaustive). In the instance that this happens, we will endeavour to communicate any withdrawal in a timely manner.