Jaden Shackelford and the Mississippi State Bulldogs will battle when the Alabama Crimson Tide (26-5, 16-2 SEC) square off against the Bulldogs (21-11, 8-10 SEC) at Bridgestone Arena on Friday, March 10 at 1:00 PM ET. The Crimson Tide are currently strong 7-point favorites against the Bulldogs. The point total for the game is set at 136.
Alabama Vs Mississippi State Betting Lines
|Spread Pick||Alabama (-7)|
|Total Pick||Over (136)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Alabama Vs Mississippi State Stat Rankings
|Alabama Avg. (Rank)||Mississippi State Avg. (Rank)|
|82.8 (6th)||Points Scored||66.4 (314th)|
|69.5 (157th)||Points Allowed||60.7 (11th)|
|41.9 (1st)||Rebounds||35.8 (35th)|
|11.7 (16th)||Off. Rebounds||12.2 (6th)|
|10 (14th)||3pt Made||5.3 (344th)|
|14.9 (63rd)||Assists||14.5 (86th)|
|13.8 (318th)||Turnovers||12.1 (202nd)|
Alabama Vs Mississippi State Betting Trends
- The Crimson Tide’s record against the spread is 17-14-0.
- Against the spread as 7-point favorites or more, Alabama is 9-9.
- This year, 14 of the Crimson Tide’s 31 games have hit the over.
- A total of 25 times so far this season, Alabama and its opponent have combined to score more than 136 points.
- The average total for Crimson Tide games this season has been 152.4, 16.4 points higher than the total for this game.
- Mississippi State has covered the spread 17 times in 32 games.
- As a 7-point underdog or more, the Bulldogs have two wins ATS (2-1).
- There have been 14 Alabama’s games (out of 31) that hit the over this season.
- Bulldogs games have gone over 136 points on seven occasions this season.
- Games involving Mississippi State this year have averaged 127.1 points per game, an 8.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Best Betting Site For Alabama vs Mississippi State
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Alabama Impact Players
- Brandon Miller paces the Crimson Tide with 19.6 points per game and 1.8 assists, while also posting 8 rebounds.
- Noah Clowney leads his team in rebounds per contest (8.2), and also posts 10 points and 0.9 assists. Defensively, he averages 0.6 steals and 1.1 blocked shots.
- Mark Sears averages 13.3 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game, shooting 42.7% from the floor and 37.7% from beyond the arc with 2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Charles Bediako is averaging 5.7 points, 0.6 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Jaden Bradley averages 7.3 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, shooting 40.9% from the floor.
Mississippi State Impact Players
- Tolu Smith tops the Bulldogs in scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (8.4), and averages 1.8 assists. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
- The Bulldogs get 8.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game from D.J Jeffries.
- Cameron Matthews gets the Bulldogs 7.2 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- The Bulldogs get 9.9 points, 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Shakeel Moore.
- Dashawn Davis is the Bulldogs’ top assist man (3.6 per game), and he averages 8.3 points and 2 rebounds.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.