Two of the NBA’s top scorers face off — Luka Doncic (first, 33.2 points per game) and Joel Embiid (second, 33.0) — when the Dallas Mavericks (32-31) host the Philadelphia 76ers (40-21) on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
The Mavericks are a 3-point favorite against the 76ers when Mavericks and 76ers play. The matchup features a point total of 229.
Mavericks vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Dallas -3
- Total: 229
- Moneyline: Dallas -149, Philadelphia +126
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
76ers at Mavericks odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: 76ers (+ 3)
- Pick OU:
Mavericks 114 – 76ers 113
- Dallas has won 26, or 60.5%, of the 43 contests in which it was the favorite this year.
- This year, Dallas has won 22 of 34 games when listed as at least -149 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Dallas has a 59.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 9-8 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 52.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +126 or longer, Philadelphia has gone 2-5 (28.6%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Philadelphia’s implied win probability is 44.2%.
- The Mavericks score just 3.5 more points per game (113.5) than the 76ers give up (110.0).
- When Dallas puts up more than 110.0 points, it is 17-21-2 against the spread and 26-14 overall.
- Philadelphia has a 30-11 record against the spread and a 31-10 record overall when allowing fewer than 113.5 points.
- The 76ers’ 114.0 points per game are only 1.3 more points than the 112.7 the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has put together a 25-8 ATS record and a 29-4 overall record in games it scores more than 112.7 points.
- Dallas’ record is 13-19-3 against the spread and 21-14 overall when it allows fewer than 114.0 points.
- The Mavericks are the NBA’s 18th-ranked scoring team (113.5 PPG), while the 76ers rank third in points per game allowed (110.0) in the league.
- Philadelphia is the NBA’s 16th-ranked offense (114.0 PPG), while Dallas is the 12th-ranked defense (112.7).
- The Mavericks have put up a total of 50 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.8 per game), and the 76ers have out-scored opponents by 245 points on the season (4.0 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- Dallas’ average implied point total this year is 1.2 fewer points than its implied total in Thursday’s game (114.8 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Dallas has totaled more than 116 points in a game 27 times.
- The 114.0-point average implied total on the season for Philadelphia is 1.0 more point than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Mavericks vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Thursday, March 2, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).