The Golden State Warriors (34-31) are favored (by 4 points) to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (30-34) on Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 241 points.
In its previous game, Golden State fell to the Lakers on Sunday, 113-105. Its leading scorer was Stephen Curry with 27 points.
We give more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
Warriors vs Thunder Betting Information
- Spread: Golden State -4
- Moneyline: Golden State -179, Oklahoma City +152
- Total: 241 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Warriors Betting Info
- The Warriors’ ATS record is 31-33-1 this season.
- The Warriors have a 14-18-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 4 points or more this season.
- A total of 35 of the Warriors’ 64 games with a set total have hit the over (54.7%).
- Jordan Poole: 20.8 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (171-for-522)
- Stephen Curry: 29.4 PTS, 6.4 AST, 49.3 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (190-for-446)
- Klay Thompson: 22.1 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (230-for-563)
- Draymond Green: 8.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.7 AST, 52.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (33-for-102)
- Kevon Looney: 7.1 PTS, 9.0 REB, 66.8 FG%
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Warriors vs Thunder Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.