A game featuring one of the NBA’s hottest squads will see the Denver Nuggets (46-19, 8-2 over their last 10) take on the Chicago Bulls (29-36) at Ball Arena on March 8, 2023. The Nuggets are eight-point favorites. The over/under for the matchup is 229 points.
Nuggets Vs Bulls Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 8
Nuggets: Michael Porter: Probable (Illness), Thomas Bryant: Probable (Ankle), Vlatko Cancar: Questionable (Wrist), Zeke Nnaji: Out (Shoulder)
Bulls: Javonte Green: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Nuggets (-8)|
|Total Pick||Under (229)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Nuggets Vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Nuggets Avg. (Rank)||Bulls Avg. (Rank)|
|117.2 (5th)||Points Scored||113.0 (20th)|
|112.6 (10th)||Points Allowed||112.7 (12th)|
|43.1 (16th)||Rebounds||42.6 (20th)|
|10.0 (16th)||Off. Rebounds||8.5 (27th)|
|12.2 (15th)||3pt Made||10.3 (30th)|
|29.3 (2nd)||Assists||24.1 (22nd)|
|14.1 (22nd)||Turnovers||13.2 (11th)|
Best Betting Site For Nuggets vs Bulls
Nuggets Key Players
|Michael Porter Jr.||48||17.3||5.5||1.0||0.7||0.5||3.0|
Bulls Key Players
- The Nuggets’ record against the spread is 36-28-1.
- Denver’s ATS record as 8-point favorites or more is 8-6-1.
- This year, 32 of the Nuggets’ 65 games have gone over the point total.
- Denver’s games have had more than 229 points scored on 34 occasions this year.
- The point total average for Nuggets games this season is 229.7, 0.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Bulls have covered the spread 31 times in 65 games.
- As a 8-point underdog or greater, Chicago has one win ATS (1-2) this season.
- This year, 27 of the Bulls’ 65 games have hit the over.
- There have been 31 Chicago’s games this year with more than 229 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 3.3 points higher than the average scoring total for Bulls games (225.7).
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.