The Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-2) are just 2.5-point underdogs against the Valparaiso Beacons (2-2) at Athletics-Recreation Center on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The game starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Valparaiso Betting Records & Stats
- Valparaiso’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 137.5 points 19 times.
- Valparaiso’s contests last season had an average of 142.5 points, 5.0 more than this game’s over/under.
- Valparaiso compiled a 12-17-0 ATS record last year.
- Valparaiso was the moneyline favorite eight total times last season. It went 6-2 in those games.
- The Beacons had a 5-1 record last year (winning 83.3% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Valparaiso has an implied win probability of 59.2%.
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 137.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 137.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Valparaiso Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 68.9 points per game the Beacons scored were only 3.5 fewer points than the Leathernecks gave up (72.4).
- Valparaiso had an 8-2 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall last season when scoring more than 72.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-4-0|
|5-9-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|72.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||80.4|
|67.0||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||66.1|
|7-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-3-0|
|9-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-9-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.